It's time for another Santa Monica Farmers Market Quarterly Library Panel Series on Thursday February 9th. This one will focus on how does your garden grow, either on the farm and in the city. I recommend a lot of events, but the Library Panel Series definitely one of my Favs. Free, fun, super educational, and with great free food (purchased at the Wednesday SMFM) at the end of it, this time made by Il Grano chef Sal Marino!
Deets are below!
On the panel Thursday are:
- Moderator - Darra Henigan
- Master Gardner Sarah Spitz formerly of KCRW
- Il Grano] chef Sal Marino
- Urban Homsteader Craig Ruggless from Winnetka Farms
- Nate Peitso of Maggie's Farm
February 9th · 7:00pm - 9:00pm (these events are first come first serve and always fill up some get there 15-20 minutes early!)
Santa Monica Main Library MLK Jr. Auditorium 601 Santa Monica Blvd. (310) 458-8600 www.smpl.org